- Fashionista checked out how TikTok has been an enormous issue within the rising recognition of EltaMD sunscreens (additionally a reader-favorite model).
- The Wall Avenue Journal reported that Congress has given the FDA extra energy to manage cosmetics in its end-of-year spending invoice.
- USA Right this moment defined how you can inform whether or not the distant job you’re making use of for will keep distant.
- For his podcast, Authentic Jurisdiction, David Lat interviewed Lisa Blatt, who has argued 43 Supreme Courtroom instances — greater than any lady in historical past.
- The Wall Avenue Journal listed six methods to guard your cash in 2023; in the meantime, The New York Instances defined the “new twists” to each Roth IRAs and Roth 401(ok)s within the abovementioned invoice.
- The Lower noticed, “The menopause-wellness house is poised for its second within the highlight”; in the meantime, The Washington Submit shared that hormone adjustments throughout perimenopause may cause mind fog, melancholy, and nervousness (whee!)
- The New York Instances defined what to know earlier than you freeze your eggs and likewise spoke to seven girls about their experiences.
- A Corporette reader just lately shared a hyperlink to the Antisemitism Schooling Initiative, initially created to teach school college students concerning the roots of antisemitism and supply fashionable examples.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Movies for the Holidays, by Autocorrect.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…